From the most classic shopping centres to the most characteristic weekly markets, Caorle and its surroundings offer various opportunities for all shopping lovers. With 150 shops and 12 restaurants, the “McArthurGlen – Designer” in Noventa di Piave is certainly the most famous outlet in the area, just 30-minute drive from our Hotel. In the town of Portogruaro there is the shopping centre “Adriatico2” while in San Donà di Piave the “Centro Piave”. Equally known is the shopping centre “Nave de Vero”, in Marghera, 66 kilometres from Caorle and 10 kilometres from Venice, also famous for the many events and concerts which take place there very often.
If you are looking for something less commercial and more characteristic, then the appointment is with the weekly markets in the area:
– Mondays| Lignano Sabbiadoro, Viale Europa;
– Tuesdays| Bibione, Corso Europa (Luna Park car park);
– Wednesdays| Latisana, Piazza Indipendenza;
– Thursdays | Portogruaro, Piazza della Repubblica;
– Fridays | Jesolo, Piazza Kennedy;
– Saturdays | Caorle, Piazza Mercato.